2014 has been fun – if you like screaming at the top of your lungs, knots in the pit of your stomach and wishing you could just throw-up so you could get over that queasy nauseous feeling of stress and frustration. Have you ever felt that way? Does your life get tense and overwhelming at times? I choose to get off this roller coaster NOW! So what’s going to make the difference? What I know for sure is that the only thing you truly have any control over is YOU. Being a reasonable and rational thinker I have deduced that I need to up my game once again, if I’m going to have another year that is powerful, prosperous and full of opportunities … that I act on. So here goes.
This is no time for playing small, shrinking back or making excuses. It’s time to leverage your strengths and compound the results you achieve in business and in life. Just like interest compounds on investments (remember the good ole’ days)?
So here’s the “Up YOURS Playbook!”
Make daily upgrades to the way you run your business and your life.
- Call yourself on your on BS. Pay real close attention to any self-defeating thoughts, feelings and false beliefs that are affecting your actions and causing less than successful results.
- Change them immediate What a concept! The big question most people miss is, “Change them into WHAT?” It’s up to you to know what thoughts, feeling and beliefs drive your successful actions and behaviors! THAT’s what you change into.
- Now, here’s the compounding part.Start a list, I did mine this morning and it’s hanging on my refrigerator, of areas of your business and life where you have been thinking, feeling or behaving average – and getting average results.
- Every day pick one area to focus on and upgradeyour thoughts, feelings and beliefs about that one area.
- Take Action with a new level of confidence and courage. Step out of your comfort zone and push your own boundaries; or simply change your routine and break the pattern of doing the same old thing – in the same old way.
- Notice your results. This is evidence that you can do more and be more – when you Up Yours!
- Appreciate your success. Appreciation and gratitude will lock-in the feeling of success and create the desire to do it again the next day.
IMPORTANT: Just like that investment, when you leave your investment IN … it compounds and then compounds again into greater and greater success.
Why wait until January 1, 2016 to make a change. NOW is the only time that really matters. Be YOU … no excuses or apologies!
This is your Playbook … stick to it!